Tribal Fusion - Sherry Rogers Harrison

We will always wait to see your next creation! Oh - and we might even have a BOOK to read while we wait?!?! hmmm.. I want to know more!!

Sherry, I want to know about your new book too. I use your pattern book all the time! Will you include your ink tatoo technique in the new book? It\'s spectacular!

Lynne in Ann Arbor

Thanks for the tip, Sherry. Will give that a try, but of course, certainly won\'t be expecting anything to look nearly as good as yours! And I\'ll bet watching you stitch is more interesting than you think--particularly to those of us who have a long ways to go!

Thanks again. Have a great day!

Wow. This is totally amazing.

You mentioned it was done with ink, then quilted? Is there a name to that technique? I would like to learn more about this and experiment with it, but I\'ve never heard of inking fabrics by hand like that.

Truly amazing!

Hi Lynne

The new book will be on the technique. Not sure when it will be done but I found out today that American Quilter wants me to write an article. Now would be a good time to subscribe to this as I am hearing of all sorts of good stuff to come. ;)http://www.americanquilter.com/publications/american_quilter/

[sherry, I want to know about your new book too. I use your pattern book all the time! Will you include your ink tatoo technique in the new book? It\'s spectacular!

Lynne in Ann Arbor

Archived