Claudia Pfeil's Fabric Challenge

I\'m so jealous. I didn\'t get there in time to get any fabric, Those who were the lucky ones, make sure you share your project. I cannot wait to get the fabric that is mirrored to make blocks for my kaliedescope quilt.

Claudia, your fabric is gorgeous.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Judi

Linda - Thanks for posting photos of the fabrics - they are very yummy and pretty!!! I LOVE purples!!!!! :D:D

Can we purchase these some place? Who makes this fabric line?

Shana, Enjoy your blooms. I woke up this morning, and there\'s a ground cover of SNOW!!!!, and still going at it hard. It was 86 here last week, breaking records. Daffodils in full bloom. So, today when I get the boat, its snowing. Thankfully I know better and left the snow tires on the SUV...

Marlene in Tahoe

Hey Deb,

I will go thru my samples that I have and send you some of mine.

This would mean our quilts will be smaller but hey that doesn\'t matter to me.

I will try to do that this afternoon. I know you will do something really cool being the sewer you are.

How about one of those wonderful hand bags? I have one large piece that will work and I will send that whole thing to you. If nothing else you can put a matching interior fabric.

Love ya whole bunch my friend,

Grammie

I will have some extra pieces because my design is not going to use all the fabrics...anyone want to use them? In fact, I think I am only using 4 out of the group and that leaves at least 4 or 5 other pieces. Send me a U2U if you are interested.

Cheryl

Archived