Claudia Pfeil's Fabric Challenge

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tracye, it\'s faaaaabulous girl! I so can\'t wait until MQS 2009 to take Claudia\'s class. I missed out this year. Those of you who took it, must of had a blast!

Nix the "not show quality thing tracye" I think you\'ve pretty much showed us you\'ve got what it takes! GO GO GO TRACYE!!!

You guys are too funny! Thank you though, for your kind words.

No Judi I wasn\'t a perfect student, Claudia had to keep making me turn off my SR!!! I really wanted to be a good girl and do this challenge piece w/o the regulator but I just couldn\'t. It stresses me out for it to run all the time. I like to pause and think and I forget to push the button to do it then my bobbin thread breaks. :P

I\'m glad I\'m far away right now so Claudia can\'t pinch me. Maybe she\'ll forget by the time she sees me next.:cool:

Girlfriend, you ROCK!!! I don\'t think Claudia would pinch you at all, you would be getting huge hug and her awesome smile. OMG, I wish I had one tenth of your creativity. I am doing something fun, but nothing like yours. It will be different though. I am thinking a trip to CO is a must this fall. Whatcha think? Maybe Grammie can join us.

Nancy

OOOOH Nancy that would be SO much fun! I\'ll send my kiddos to my moms and we can have run of the place. Get out all the junk/paints/inks/beads whatever and just play. :D Grammie promised she was coming this summer.... right Grammie? Sheri, Nebraska is just right next door......

Hey Ladies-

If you all get out this way, Count me in.

I only got to meet you all briefly, but would love to spend more time with you all.

Keep me posted!!!

Tracye- Way to go with the quilt!! Too cool.

My sister Nani is working her magic with Claudias fabric. She won\'t even show me.

Laura

I´ve sent out three packages of my fabric collection ....to Pat, Judi O. and Deb!

The envelopes should arrive in between 3 to 7 days......!

Have fun;-)

And I want to see more pictures*lol*...........

Have a great day.....

Claudia

BTW....all friendship blocks are on tour, too!:D Excpet Jim and Bev Hogan, I haven´t had an adress! Please tell me!

Tracye, When are you doing this? Remember, i\'m leaving for daughter\'s wedding in August, and the reception 2 weeks after.

Please let me know.....I just may do this! Hope the gas prices go down first! LOL!

Maybe we can coax Myrna to drive over too! She\'s un Utah, dont know how far of a drive that would be for her.

Gimme the specifics gals!

Tracey, pick a date. I\'ll set aside the time to come. Wow, it will be so cool. Do ya\' have margaritas in town? Cold beer for Tammie? Oh, we\'re going to quilt? Ok then. If you insist. :P:P Sherry, so you are busy when in August? You will be busy with preparations to leave in July. When will you be back? Let\'s set a date and stick to it. Then I can plan a mortgage to pay for the gas.

:P:P

Tammie, you in? This is cool. I can join the MMQS, whatever that means and still be a part of the CO group since I live between. Very exciting.:)

Nancy

Originally posted by nineva

Tracey, pick a date. I\'ll set aside the time to come. Wow, it will be so cool. Do ya\' have margaritas in town? Cold beer for Tammie? Oh, we\'re going to quilt? Ok then. If you insist. :P:P Sherry, so you are busy when in August? You will be busy with preparations to leave in July. When will you be back? Let\'s set a date and stick to it. Then I can plan a mortgage to pay for the gas.

:P:P

Tammie, you in? This is cool. I can join the MMQS, whatever that means and still be a part of the CO group since I live between. Very exciting.:)

Nancy

Okay, I didn\'t know Margaritas/beer and quilting were mutually exclusive.;)

Unless, of course, you quilt something unplanned into your quilt....like your finger...:cool:

My calendar is clear on Fridays thru Mondays (when my mom is free to babysit), pretty much all summer.

Ya\'ll come!

What should we plan to do? Any thoughts?

Archived