Millie's new studio space

Lani.

Being stuck in your livingroom isn\'t so bad and much better than the alternative;) I think my DH would without a doubt draw the line at putting her in the living room. Which really would be the best view and light now that I think about it HUMMMMMMMM:D:D

M

What a great space. It is great with the windows and light. I\'m envious of all that space. It would be so nice to have some big tables and cutting boards. I can\'t wait to see it when you get it finished. I hope your contractor makes out O.K> on his break. My husband broke his leg last year and had to have surgery and it was a good 4 months before he was back to square one.

I visited my sister\'s vacation condo in Estes Park today (30 miles from me). I covet her closets. I almost sold my soul for space in the one she is keeping a lock on. What were they thinking in the early 80\'s when they downplayed closets?

Lani, at least you can get your longarm in the living room. There are only two spaces in my house that are big enough, both in the basement. I go to quilt retreats to experience sewing without zig zagging.

Debbi, Make time for some shop hopping. Lots of quality shops around. Lfarmham (from memory) should have her shop open by then.

Archived