What I learned from Claudia...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We suggested/encouraged Claudia to make a DVD while we were there (in Krefeld) this week. She says she\'s thinking about it. I\'ve just got back this evening. I will post photos tomorrow of what I did this week with her when I have found my camera and dowloaded and resized the photos.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been browsing these forums for at least the last 18 months and have on many occasions wanted to jump in and say something generally about how awesome you all are and talented to boot. I saw this post from chattykathy and could not resist any longer. Kathy your heart is absolutely gorgeous I love it Claudia you must be an awesome teacher if your students can achieve such beautiful results. Living in Australia puts us at a disadvantage when you share about your great quilt shows and opportunities to learn from people who are only names to us. Anyway to you all thanks for sharing so much of what you are doing it is inspiring as i keep growing and developing my own skills on my own Millie. Anyone interested in visiting Australia call in we are always interested in getting to know other kindred spirits. Thanks again lol alison

I absolutely love, love it. That would be my style if I had one lol. I have plans to go to MQS next year and if Claudia is teaching, I will be signing up for her classes for sure.

Claudia, why don\'t you give us all a tease and show how you teach that on U-tube? My check would be in the mail for your DVD even before your produce it. Can\'t wait to be in your class room.

Kathy - That is very beautiful! Your Daughter will love it! Glad it is staying in the family. That would be a really hard one to give back to a customer.....

Alison and Diana S - Welcome to the forum!! Hope you will post again and maybe show us photos of your work too! We love to help each other out and share ideas - fun place to be - great machine to have!!

oh - yes - I want to have a class with Claudia too!!!! When and where does she teach again?

Archived