Panto site

Linda,

I just bought some of those patterns, haven\'t tried them yet. I have Cafe Du Monde....only because I love to eat there!!:P Not really....I like the pattern too!!

I am not Linda Card, but I can tell you she does have some of them, I think she has tried them too....we will find out...I\'m sure she will pipe in here once she is home from her long commute from work.

Linda R - why yes, I have seen them. I have 5 or 6. I used urbanelementz.com Patricia Ritter\'s panto named Mimosa on my MQS show quilt entry. Besides being beautiful, it was the perfect scale to run on the small piecing. Here is a photo of the quilt on the machine but yuou can see the detail of the panto.

side-quilted.jpg

You need to be aware that she uses a dot as a registration mark for lining up the next row. I know a lot of my pantos have red and blue partial drawings to help line it up but these are different. You put the needle down on the dot and roll and it is easy. I think she explains it on her web-site. But honestly, once I figured it out, it was easy.

I used the panto Texas Bluebonnets on an LQS shop sample recently and it came out great. It was a lasagna quilt so I loaded it sideways and the bluebonnets ran top to bottom on the sold batik back. It looked great. Here is a photo.

texas-bluebonnets.jpg

texas-front.jpg

No, MQR is not a paid site. Just go in and register. I don\'t pay for anything on the web. I\'m a cheap skate!! I don\'t really chat there. I look at the panto review and marketplace. I check that panto review everyday just to see what I can add to my wish list.

Beeeutiful Linda!!

Wow...its amazing what happens when you log in...to a site that you already registered for and forgot about!!:D I\'m a tad slow at times....Thanks Mary Beth, or I wouldn\'t have even tried it!

Linda...gorgeous colors and quilting!

• 1 month later...

Archived