I need help! Customer Quilt Help

sewingjunky

I was stitching along and everything was going along great. All of the sudden I heard a snap, a blink and then the needle fell out of the machine and crashed.

Now the machine is totally dead! I had it plugged in the battery back up, but I am not sure what happened. I really need some help.

Anyone out there?

Brendalee

Hello! My needle fell out today too! First time ever..but nothing happened to my machine. You might have blown a fuse. I would turn everything off, check the fuse, then check to make sure you needle bar is in the right position. Also, check the timing. If the needle dropped into the bobbin area, you may need to re-time your machine. It\'s all in the manual and really isn\'t that hard or scary. It\'s on the DVD also. The fuse box for the extra on the millie is right near the on/off switch. Ask me how I know...:mad::mad::P

I was in tears! I couldn\'t get help and I didn\'t know what to do, thank you so much for the help.

I did find the fuse and that is what it was. How do I know if the timing is off? Will it just not stitch or is thread breakage a symptom also?

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!:):):):):)

Brendalee

Hi Brendalee--

If the timing is off the hook won\'t pick up the bobbin thread --or---the needle will hit "something" as it tries to make a stitch.

If the timing is off, what a great time for it to happen!! The NWLA group will descend upon your studio tomorrow and get that baby back in time for you! I\'ve re-timed twice and I know others have needed to as well. Keep us posted if there will be a side-trip tomorrow!

See you in 12 hours or so!

Archived