I'm so sad

Myrna,

I am sending you (((hugs))). Losing a pet is very hard no matter what the circumstance. They become so much a part of our life that when they are gone it is like you lost a chunk of yourself. I cherish the memories of each of my past pets and dote on the current one. Your kitty had a wonderful mom. Remember with fond memories.

Pamela

Hi Myrna,

I am sorry to hear about Allie. It is funny how we get so attached to animals, just like our kids. I lost my kitty last Oct due to congestive heart failure. He was a stray and I had him for over 16 years. Not sure of his age but when I got him the vet thought he was about 2.

There might come a time when you are ready for another kitty. you know they like to help you quilt. HUGS to you.

Dearest Myrna:

My heart breaks for you. I know that Alley was such a special little girl. Remember she loved her mommy just as much as you loved her. You gave her a wonderful life filled with sooo much lov!. Take the good memories and keep them close to your heart. Sending you my hugs and tears.

Sonja

Myrna,

I\'m so sorry about your loss. They become so much a part of our family and it is so hard to lose them.

We lost our beloved Lab, Cinnamon, a year ago tomorrow. We had treated him for diabetes for five years, but in the end it was a cancerous tumor that caused his death. It still hurts, especially when I see another chocolate Lab.

Archived