Grammie--you in for Tracye

Lets do it

PS. Tracye I\'m coming to Colorado on the 12th. I will give you a call when I get there after a few days or you can phone me.

PS. Email me your home just incase I loose my cell and I will try you at one of the kids house if I need to.

We have a really busy week planned. LOOKING AT PROPERTY ONCE AGAIN. Let me know of anything you might think has possiblitly. lol

Hugs and Just let me know if you do something in the Beautiful State of Colorado.

Hey there Nancy!!! I\'m with you . Lets just do it.

Hugs and love,

GrammieTammie

Okay, along with a date start thinking about what you\'d like to do while here. Besides have a good time with each other...we need to take advantage of being with our "soul" sisters. The ones who really understand how these big machines make our creative hearts sing... :cool:

It would be fun to have something to take home from this.

I think it would be cool if everyone would think of something they love doing and could share with the rest of us, as well as anything that they would like to learn/experiment with. It\'s always more fun/educational/serendipitous when there is more than one person experimenting. You can leap frog off each others creative ideas.

What time frame are you thinking about Nancy? My calendar is pretty open until August for the weekends.

I am open. That\'s why I want you or Tammie to decide.

Hmmmm. My creative moments. Well, first of all I think we should all show off our Claudia challenge projects. I should have mine completely done by then. The second thing I could contribute is a new piecing thing I am doing. It is waaaaaayyyyy cool. I have never done it before. I am actually going to use it for my challenge. As to longarm quilting, I will have to think about that. I want to see how you did your challenge flowers. If MB comes, I want to see her do her "out of the box" quilting. Tammie is just so darn good at everything, as are you. A little airband at night is definitely called for. MB, Tammie, Donna, comeon, pop in here with dates and ideas. Is there a motel near you??

Tammmmmmmmiiieee....where are you??????

Nancy:D:D:D:D:D:D

Actually there is a Super 8 just down the highway from me... Depending on how many etc I have kids rooms that people can sleep in as long as they can shovel the toys out of the way.

I don\'t have a clue for you on dates, I\'m here :P , you all are the ones that have to arrange travel things... My schedule varies from minute to minute but for the most part can be arranged... I just need to work it around my mom\'s (and poss DH who works out of town most weeks) schedule so I have a cat herder....ahem...babysitter.

I\'d love to learn a new way to piece... I\'ve also been watching my Renae\'s Amazing Rays DVD (I have the mini rays and the first 2 sets of arcs) and am really wanting to play with them. It would be fun to mark/stitch something with them and then play with coloring parts of them. A lot of that would depend on how many people really come and machine time/space.

Keep the ideas perculating....:D

I won\'t be able to make it...I\'m still trying to recoop from MQS!! Besides, I don\'t think DH will let me go away while he works all the time....If I did, I might come home to find my Millie on the curb :D:P Thanks anyway....get Tammie to show you her stuff...now that would be fun!!

the 12th of THIS month???????? Please say no it\'s not! I can\'t make it this month either! Boo Hoo!

We will definitly have to have the fall get together somewhere. I have too much going on to do it now.

But, do give me a call over the weekend, when you guys are together! I\'ll call MaryBeth, and then that way, we can be on a 3 way conversation for a short while!

Nope, can\'t do it this month either. August or September works for me. Ex (and business partner) will hit the roof if I take off again this soon after MQS. Let me know. I would love to see the rays in action. Her quilt at MQS was stunning. :):)

Tammie, will you still be looking for property in Aug/Sept?

Nancy

Tracye! I can\'t believe you didn\'t call me about this post!! Of course, I\'ve had my head down and working furiously on the new sewing room. Please let me know when Tammie and Nancy get here. I WANT TO PLAY TOO!;) Oh and Tammie, I noticed that Tracye didn\'t tell you that the Super 8 is the SuperMax Prison! :D I should be moving into the new room this week (hurray!) so you have to come see and play.

I will be in Canon this next week.

Email me your home and cell. I will put it into my purse.

It is going to be a busy week and my visit may be quick but I would love to stop in and see ya. Maybe you Tracye and I could go eat toghether or something if Tracye can come down from the mountains. My treat......

Nancy I guess that depends on what we see and find. lol Surely we will have to make a few trips to find out.

My husband really wants to move there so badly. Lets hope we find something and I\'ll be there in August. lolol

I kid around. Leaving Texas is the biggest decision for me. I love my home state. It\'s home even in this miserable HEAT and bugs and sweat and rain and bugs and Heat and alligators and bugs and heat and Rain and hurricanes and heat.

Did I say heat? lololol

Email me at

quiltsbygrammie@hughes.net

quilts by grammie @yahoo.com

Please will you email to both so I have a backup when on the road.

Hugs to ya,

Love

Grammie tammie

Grammie,

I\'m a Texas transplant (Houston and B/CS with a stint in SE Louisiana) and it is totally doable. It took me a couple of years to really get my sweat on but now I can complain about the humid mornings walking the dogs and the folks who don\'t know what to do to keep from getting mosquito bites. But actually being cool in the shade is nice as is the fact that my son\'s asthma went away with the clearner air. You will miss the southern personalities but your "Tex-DAR" will work well. I can spot a Southerner without even hearing them talk.

AND there\'s lots of quilting.

Donna

Archived