Congratulations to AQS Winners

I was just looking at the list of winners from MQS and see that one of our members here, Vicky Shoup, won first place in art/pictorial. Congratulations to Vicky! I'd love to see a picture of this quilt.

I see Marilyn Badger and DeLoa Jones' names on the winners' list too. Not sure if there are other APQS users or members of this group but here is the winners' list: http://www.imqa.org/Quilt%20Show.htm

Congratulations to all of you and to all who entered a quilt!

My first quilt on the Millennium, One Last Orange was chosen as Rookie of the Year. I'm very pleased, as this was supposed to be a PRACTICE quilt. I figured I'd just do it and see if it came out and it came out well.

I free motion quilt, with a lot of detail, and my main concern was whether I could get the same "tightness" with a longarm. I'm very pleased with it.

Marilyn Badger saw the quilt and suggested I enter MQS, that was very kind of her, I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise.

Robbi Eklow

I saw your name on the winners' list but didn't realize you were here. Sorry I neglected to post your name in my original post.

I saw one of your quilts at the AQS show in Paducah. Was this the same quilt or a different one? The one I saw was certainly pretty!

Archived