Good morning

Me too!! Every morning I leave for work, stop at Starbucks for a latte and scone. When I get to my office, I sit back and read this forums. I learn things, get ideas on how to spend money (gotta have it), inspiration and laughts. The reality hits and I do some work!!!

Thanks for starting my day with a smile and a gotta try that when I get home!!!

I start out here at about 5:15 am, after DH leaves for work....then I take 7000 breaks a day :) and just check in to see what is happening. I don\'t get the daily email whatever it\'s called, because it doesn\'t work for me...but that is okay, I feel like I have to go to each topic and look to make sure I have read everything anyway (or as DH would say....make sure I have not missed anything...he thinks I think I can\'t miss out on things :o). Oh, except the Computer Quilting, Birthday Block, and whatever the other block is....I am just not involved in those things so I don\'t check the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I\'m about a 3 cup person. More than that and my quilting speed is waaaaaaaaaaay to fast and wierd.:P:P:P Sheri, you\'re in Lincoln and I\'m in Bellevue. We should meet halfway sometime (except I guess there is nothing half way between Lincoln and Bellevue :o)

It\'s 8:00 AM Saturday morning here now and I just woke up... I\'ve got me a nice strong pot of coffee brewing. I\'m the one-cuppa type, but my cuppa is a REALLY BIG CUPPA!!! :P Soon I\'ll be off to quilt in my room to play.

Happy Quilting! Happy Saturday! :)

Originally posted by jmcclannan

Sheri, you\'re in Lincoln and I\'m in Bellevue. We should meet halfway sometime (except I guess there is nothing half way between Lincoln and Bellevue :o)

Some how I think if you two girls met in the middle, surely it would be something! :) Maybe there is nothing half way, but heck... why not put another mark on the map! Nebraska has room for another mark onthe map. I met Sheri at MQS and the Butla Sista could definitely put a mark on anything! (she left a mark on me--right in my heart. ahhh!) :D You two should do it!!

Margie and I usually have a pot of coffee gone by 9am or so. She slept in this morning so it lasted a bit longer.

I normally go to \'today\'s posts\' first and see who\'s been talking and who\'s online. It\'s kinda like your kids, you shouldn\'t have favorites, but some posters and topics fit your mood better at a particular time.

mm

Hey Julie, So glad you enjoyed your morning. I love my coffee too. I\'ve lived in Bellevue, Omaha and Ralston. I\'m originally from Council Bluffs. I worked at St. Joseph\'s (Creighton Med Center) many years ago. My brother and his family live in Bellevue now. Sister in-law just quit her job at First Data and will be teaching in about a year. I\'m living in VA now but I miss home and family. Nice chatting with you...Michelle

Good Mormning to All,

Hope everyone enjoyed their morning, for me it is Lunchtime on Sunday!!!! But I do have a cup of coffee with me.

I normally have a quick look at "Today\'s Post" every Lunch time at work. I normaly don\'t have time to sign on, but I love reading about what everyone got up to. I then have another quick look at night time, if I can get to the Laptop before my daughter does! :D;)

Have a Good Weekend everyone, enjoy for me, because mine will be over all too soon!!

PS. We had two fantastic years in Hampton, Virginia!

Julie, She will be teaching in public schools but I\'m not sure about which district. She still has some classes to finish up. She quit her job so she could focus. My dad lives across the Bellevue bridge on the Iowa side. Do they still take tolls at that bridge?? I remember as a kid we paid to cross that bridge. I would think it is paid for by now. Small world. Were you military?? That\'s what brought us here. My husband is retired Army and this is home now.

Georgene, We\'re neighbors!! I\'ve had my machine since last Dec. Lots to learn yet...but I\'m enjoying it.

Wow! My husband was military. That\'s what brought us to Omaha. We only lived in Hampton for two years while he was at Langley AFB. I don\'t think the Bellevue bridge will ever be paid off. There is a $1 toll still!!! Georgene and Michelle, you should definitely get together. What fun!:D

Archived