Looking for Pantograph Software

I am looking to purchase a software that I can use to make continuous line patterns - not digitizing as I have a manual LA. All I have found so far is Quilt CAD. This is for personal use only - I\'m not looking to publish.

Do any of you do this for yourself and what sofware do you use? Or do you know of any other software packages specific to creating quilt patterns I should consider.

I am not looking to use Illustrator or one of the graphic arts programs. I\'m familiar with those.

TIA

I use Pre-Design software. This is a very easy program to use and learn and you can create some wonderful pantos. I do have a computerized system so I take my drawings and convert them to the digitized format, but you can very easily print out your panto on paper and tape the pages together to get the exact size you need. The pages print out numbered and with marks to align them properly.

Loes, the creator of this software, is a member of this board and she is continually upgrading and giving us all ideas on how to use the program.

You can download a 30-day trial version if you go to:

www.pre-design.eu

Wonderful - thanks for the information. I\'m glad to hear your testamonials as it makes this purchase a little easier. As my wonderful laser printer just kicked the bucket on me this morning - and i\'m off to purchase a new one (that will do bigger paper - what timing) and then give the demo version a whirl.

Thanks again everyone,

K

Archived