BQ Ideas

SandraG

Sandra,

That is a nightmare quilt for me...lol it is very modern and I have such a hard time with them. If I got this one I would probably either do an edge to edge design or I would do custom. If I did custom I would do a boarder design i nthe solid red orange area, just echo the design in the printed fabric as I don\'t think much would really show and then do a feather design in the black area. I can\'t wait to see what other suggest for this. I\'ll be saving them for reference!

Hi Sandra

I just did one of these a couple of weeks ago. It was done with Oriental fabrics and because the print was busy like yours I did a custom pattern in the big blocks (disappeared into the fabric) and freehand Sue Patten fronds in the strips. Have fun with this one.

Sylvia

Wow -- thanks everyone -- i love all of them -- i am going to going to draw out a few of the designs and present them to my client

Hi Jess -- i did\'t think of your mom\'s filling in the fillers -- yep have taken her class -- took some of her classes twice -- She is my mentor -- i love her -- i love your ideas

Loes -- thanks -- I am planning on getting your software as soon as i have time to sit down and order it --

Heidi -- you always come thru for me

Sylvia and Linda -- thank you so much

I post a picture when its done

Thanks

Sandra

Archived