News from Digi-Tech - Catalog Now Avl & More

Jess

Hello from Digi-Tech, www.digitechpatterns.com - HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEK!

Last week I was so late getting out a newsletter that it ended up being Friday before I even had a chance to think about it, so I will be listing the new designs that loaded last Monday as well as the new designs & items that I just got done loading this afternoon. I am also happy to say that we are now 25 designers strong.

With summer here & nicer weather (finally) I will be doing a 4 day work week, Fridays off, from now through Labor Day, so if you need assistance with something please try email first, as I check that several times a day & if you call please leave a message & I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I do have several exciting things to announce this week:

1) The first thing is that we now have made a printable catalog available. We will try to keep this updated at least once per month. Even if you have to look to the New Items page(s) for the newest designs at least you will now be able to print out most of our patterns & keep them in a binder. We've organized the catalog by designer, so that all you will have to do is print out each designer & put a divider inbetween to keep them all sorted out. When new designs are added to the catalog you will want to re-download the designer's section but you can choose to print out only the newest page(s). We've also given customers the option to download & print everything we have so far in just two downloads. We had to do 2 because of the size of the files. Shipable catalogs are also available for a small fee.

2) I have just finished loading MACHINE APPLIQUE INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPUTER ASSISTED QUILTING. This is an instructional product on how to use your computerized quilting system to create beautiful turned edge applique. Not just attaching them, but completely creating the applique shapes as well as attaching them to your background or quilt top. This product is considered a digital product so it is on sale at 50% off during it's New Item time.

3)We are having a 4th of July Sale. From July 3-July 5 everything in the store will be 25% off (1/4th off). So have fun & celebrate your independence with some new designs.

4) New designs for this week:

- DKSET086 Megan's Feathers DWR set from One Song Needle Arts, includes 5 patterns. These patterns are also listed individually.

-DKSET145 Irises & Ribbons Set from One Song Needle Arts, includes 43 patterns. Some of these patterns are currently loaded individually & the rest will be coming later this week & next week. Fabulous deal - a $645 value that is now on sale for $112.50.

- KBSET007 Mariner's Wreath Set by Kim Brunner includes 3 patterns, block, border & corner. These patterns are also available individually.

- KLB1044 - Tracy's Scallops Panto by Karen Brugh

- KLB1865 - Noteable Flowers Panto by Karen Brugh

- KLB1954 - Sun & Sea Panto by Karen Brugh

- PJC096 - Sprouts & Web Routes by Patty Clayton is a beautiful lacy looking motif.

Thank you everyone & have a wonderful week & 4th of July holiday week.

Archived