New Lenni - got questions

May contact support tomorrow, but just in case anyone has any ideas.

I just finished my first real quilt - a charity/practice quilt. I was about 75% through - using the stitch regulator, and every couple of minutes, the motor/speed/stitching started racing. I would just touch the green button and it'd stop, then I could restart OK. It's not a show stopper, but as it got more frequent, makes me nervous.

Also, on the things feet that you can crank up, I know they can be extended up to 9 inches, but I don't know whether I just measure the threads on the screws or from the floor to the bottom or top of the net or what. I'm afraid to overcank it.

I LOVE the machine, having lots of fun.

Making a breast cancer ribbon quilt (personal throw size) next with the quilting in the ribbons. Has anyone else done? I just made mine up, but I think it will work pretty good.

My Lenni did the same thing. It got worse the longer I used the machine. I had to get a new part for it. It was an optical sensor circuit board. It was easy to replace. Only problem was that we blew a fuse when we were replacing the cover. So try to have a couple of extra fuses. There is already one spare, near the on/off switch.

Archived