Quilt Hanger

Yes.........he does take orders. You can email him at rgamel@cableone.net or call him at 402-649-3977 to discuss exactly what you want. It is easier if you talk directly with him because he needs to know the size.....stain color.....the kind of wood you want it made out of and etc. So calling him is best, but you may email him to arrange a time to contact him.

Renae

Don't you just love our handymen. My DH is a jewel. He attended the maintenance class with me. He has talked about bushings for 40 years and now I know what a bushing is. He looked at me so funny when my light bulb came on. We have done wood working too. We may take it up again when we retire...ya right. Anyway, the circle hanger is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Shana we are BIG RED NEBRASKA fans so of course the "N" stands for Nebraska. Football here is as hot as any "pro" football team. When there is a Neb. game in Lincoln, the statium is the 3rd largest city in the state 85,000 people. There are more people in that stadium than in my town of Norfolk.....:D

Every Sat. EVERYONE wears red/white w/N or Neb or Huskers on a sweatshirt....jacket or cap or something. But it is nothing but red and white on Saturdays!!! There is nothing like going to a Neb home game.......WOW!!!!:D:D You can tell I'm a fan....I'll post another quilt I made for Neb. I have to downsize it first.

Renae

Anybody know how those really small wooden hangers are made? They're only a couple of inches wide and barely cover up much of the quilt that they're "pinching" in their openings.

Is there a marble inside them to keep the binding tight when it's held vertically?

Archived