Yes.........he does take orders. You can email him at rgamel@cableone.net or call him at 402-649-3977 to discuss exactly what you want. It is easier if you talk directly with him because he needs to know the size.....stain color.....the kind of wood you want it made out of and etc. So calling him is best, but you may email him to arrange a time to contact him.

Renae

6F08E927BA88F0E092527260A5A17ADB.png

402-649-8606

Quilting Quarters

Norfolk, NE 68701

renaeg@cableone.net

http://community.webshots.com/user/nebquilter

You are one lucky gal to have a hubby who can (and does) make you beautiful quilt hangers. I never saw a curved hanger before. Wow. I am sure impressed. Your quilt looks beautiful hanging there, too.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Hey, Renae, I think your husband needs to talk to my husband!:D Mine is really handy and made me that batting dispenser. But making a holder for round quilts is a real engineering adventure.:D That is so neat. See you Wednesday!

Does that giant "N" stand for Nebraska or for Norfolk? :)

Or...maybe it stands for "Nice" quilt hangars! Give DH a pat on the back.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Don't you just love our handymen. My DH is a jewel. He attended the maintenance class with me. He has talked about bushings for 40 years and now I know what a bushing is. He looked at me so funny when my light bulb came on. We have done wood working too. We may take it up again when we retire...ya right. Anyway, the circle hanger is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Gayle Jackson

Free Spirit Quilting

Kingsburg CA

peachfarmer@sbcglobal.net

Shana we are BIG RED NEBRASKA fans so of course the "N" stands for Nebraska. Football here is as hot as any "pro" football team. When there is a Neb. game in Lincoln, the statium is the 3rd largest city in the state 85,000 people. There are more people in that stadium than in my town of Norfolk.....:D

Every Sat. EVERYONE wears red/white w/N or Neb or Huskers on a sweatshirt....jacket or cap or something. But it is nothing but red and white on Saturdays!!! There is nothing like going to a Neb home game.......WOW!!!!:D:D You can tell I'm a fan....I'll post another quilt I made for Neb. I have to downsize it first.

Renae

6F08E927BA88F0E092527260A5A17ADB.png

402-649-8606

Quilting Quarters

Norfolk, NE 68701

renaeg@cableone.net

http://community.webshots.com/user/nebquilter

LOL! Renae, I knew what that N stood for...just teasing ya! :D I also know football is huge (especially college) Gorgeous N quilts! You bring those to the games to snuggle under when it's chilly??

GO HUSKERS!

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Anybody know how those really small wooden hangers are made? They're only a couple of inches wide and barely cover up much of the quilt that they're "pinching" in their openings.

Is there a marble inside them to keep the binding tight when it's held vertically?

Noele

2006 Freedom