NEW APQS

So excited!!!!

This is TAMMIE. Couldn't get logged in so I changed my name. Suits me though. Going to be a new GRAMMIE in Dec early Jan.

Anyway, I was excited to share that I am getting the Millie. The Houston show was a blast and the APQS folks are really a special group of people. I was happy to have met them.

I can't wait till it get here. I still cannot believe I will finally have a Longarm. I am still in shock. LOL Needed to tell someone.

CONGRATULATIONS TAMMIE!!!! On both your grandbaby en route and your Millie!!!

I'm also a Grammie. I have a two year old grand-daughter (Paige Audrey) and a brand new grand-daughter (Payton Grace) just last week!!!! Let me tell you..... This Grammie stuff is a blast!!!!! You will absolutely ADORE being a Grammie!!! It's the most awesome feeling when some little person thinks you are the best thing on earth!- A much needed affirmation after being the parent of teenagers for several years!! :PLOL!!!:P

Of course, You will also LOVE your Millie!! Paige likes to "help" me longarm too. I let her stand on my stool and drive my Millie around by herself when I have practice cloth loaded on. It's a funny thing- Paige simply loves quilts! She takes all of my samples and carries them into her "rabbit hole" (This is two small rooms that we built under our double staircase, complete with a tiny front door, lights with switches at her height, doorbell, and even a tiny garge door to drive her car into the other room- Yep, my handy around the house husband -known as Pop- spoils her too!) I have to go on a hunt into the rabbit hole whenever I need to show people samples- funny sight for my customers seeing my "not-so-tiny" body going through that tiny door. LOL!! I also have to schedule customer quilt pick-ups when Paige is not here because she really gets upset when someone takes a quilt with them. LOL!!

You're gonna have so much fun with both your new Millie and your new grandbaby!!! Looks like you have been doubly blessed this year!!! :P;):D

Hi Tammie!

Yes, it was fun to spend time with you as well!

Did you & Lee get all your thread in the car?!! Lol!;)

One thing is for sure, you are going to be just *AWESOME*,I was amazed at the free-hand designs you were quilting!

Let us know when the Millie arrives & how everthing goes, with machine & baby!:D

All the best to you!

Hi Tammie,

It was our pleasure working with you. We are happy to have you are part of the APQS family. You are going to love both of your new babies. Congratulations on being a Grammie. If you need anything or have any question contact us. I think I gave you my number , if not you can get it off my website @ aquilterschoice.com.

Please use our chat site often, it's a great place to learn and share.

Again congratulations and welcome to APQS.

Myrna

Hi Tammie,

It was our pleasure working with you. We are happy to have you are part of the APQS family. You are going to love both of your new babies. Congratulations on being a Grammie. If you need anything or have any question contact us. I think I gave you my number , if not you can get it off my website @ aquilterschoice.com.

Please use our chat site often, it's a great place to learn and share.

Again congratulations and welcome to APQS.

Myrna

Congratulations Tammy! You got the BEST machine from the BEST company and the BEST dealers! And I'm NOT biased at all. :P

In addition to baby quilts, you can even do the bumper pads on your new Millie! Here's a pic of my new grandaughter in her crib with the new quilt and bumper pads done on the machine. There are pictures of the bumper pads "in progress" in my Webshots albums.

BTW, your life will SO change when you have a grand baby! My oldest turned 8!! yesterday, and it seems like we just brought her home from the hospital. It's SO fun to watch their personalities develop and their character form. :)

post--13461897687448_thumb.jpg

Archived