2008 Friendship Quilt Tops

Sams Mom

I thought I would post a picture of my finished quilt TOP (not quilted yet but that is the easy part). I ended up with 14 blocks so I added two and finished it with golds and yellows to help the blocks blend. I think it turned out nice but a little different than I expected. My backing is the mustardy yellow paisley print in the Mackenzie line. I can't wait to get it done. Anyone else put theirs together?

Thanks to all who contributed. All of the blocks look great together.

Donna

Donna: that looks great... It helps to see what others are doing, I haven't an original thought at this time.... Hopefully soon (when I'm done piecing my SAS from hell!) yes, I am still working on it... good heavens, it's been 8 months. (I do work on other things too so I can keep the intensity down)

Donna - I like how you have yours - very pretty!

My daughter arranged all of mine out on the floor, I took photos, she labeled the blocks, and stacked them up. There they sit on the table......

I am doing the two exchanges together so I have a total of 42 blocks I think it is. Problem is - all the different sizes. I want a bit of sashing / background around each block, but need to measure them and add strips or trim some blocks. Thanks for the reminder!!! ;);)

thanks Sheryl.

I'd love to say everything is great, but it's not. We're just taking it one day at a time.

At least we both have jobs and everybody is healthy. that is worth a lot. My mom heard about a program to help people who had adjustable rate loans that went crazy. We are trying to get more information about that, hopefully we will qualify.

Archived