Help! Any one with a HF...

The Crafty Unicorn

Does anyone have a rubber stopper on the brake of their HF? I recently sold mine and now the deal is about to go south because there isn't some rubber stopper on the brake. Mine never had one and I never knew there should have been one. I also think UPS bent the bracket on the brake so this may get even worse. At the rate tings are going I will end up out the money AND with a broken fence. Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Can you just put something in there temporarily in place of the rubber stopper? For example, fold up a little piece of batting and put it in there nice and tight? Or, find something rubbery (like foam rubber or rubber sink mat or the rubbery stuff to line shelves) that you can cut down to size temporarily to use?

Sorry everone about the hysterics. It just was the last straw on a very overloaded camel's back.

I have spoken with Hartley Badger about getting the fence repaired as an option and Thank You to Michael for offering parts as well. I now have several options to get this resolved.

As has been said SO MANY times before...You guys & gals are the BEST.

Archived