Calling jmcclannan!!!

Hey Julie.......Thanks for having Rick and I over on Sat. We really enjoyed meeting you both and thank you for the BBQ Sat. night. We are going to have you both come up and we will do the same.

We certainly had a great time and enjoyed your company and I really loved playing with your Lenni. WOW!!! :D That was great! Your Lenni is Fantastic and I was telling my sister about it....just incase she doesn't want one like mine....or maybe she would want a Freedom or Liberty. Boy, maybe I should become a Rep for APQS???? :D I have considered it but do you think I could do it??? I love my Milli but boy you have me sold on the Lenni.

Have you quilting your Black /Red/White quilt yet??

Do you have the Baby kit quilt together yet? I don't. I just finished my sister's King size quilt and got the binding on it. I should take pics and post them on here....but it is just an edge to edge panto....nothing great.

Renae

We really enjoyed the day with you all too. We need to go back to the quilt shop in Gretna for sure. The black and white is finished after frogging the first full pass after deciding I didn't like it. :o:P:P I haven't worked on the baby quilt yet because I decided to make a quilt for my 11 year old granddaughter for her late Sept. birthday. I just can't believe that I have to go back to work a week from today and the students invade on the 12th. Yikes!! How am I supposed to get my quillting done now??? BTW Herb and I are still waiting for your baked potato secret.:D

OOOOOPPPPPPPSSSS!!!!! I forgot all about that!:o:D I got home and started on Carla's quilt and simply forgot. I will get right on it and send it out. I'm sorry about that, please accept my apology.

When I get to Omaha, or I know a couple of us girls are going, I will call you and we will all meet at a Quilt Shop.........

Renae

Archived