Anxious New Mother-To-Be

Sylvia,

You'll make a fine new mother! Plus, you've got a support network right here that spans the globe, so even if you're up late at night with "feedings" someone will be there for you.

Don't forget about your free beginner class that comes with your machine--it will help you get over those pre-natal jitters!

Congratulations!

Okay...now during this gestation period...you must gather as much chocolate, ice cream and wine (if that is your beverage of choice) and remember to breath. The rest will come as natually as possible. OH, and lining your nest in fabric is a must as well......

You will be surprised how fast this comes...but remember you must first learn to walk before running...so the learning curve will be there...its just something WE all went through so you are not alone, so should you need a hand up or a swift kick...who better to give to you than us....;):P:cool:

Welcome to the family! LOL breathing is a necessity though! As Dawn said you have a great resource with this group and often answers are only seconds away! It will all work out and labor will be the hardest part. Your new girl will be a joy and as soon as you starting teaching her you'll forget all about this hard labor! :P:P:P Be sure to gather up your baby needs in the mean time. Maybe we should consider having shower parties...what do you all think?! When I find something that I might want I make a list..if I can wait until Christmas I'll give that list to my family! The necessities of motherhood include plenty of thread, fabric, batting and patience; of course chocolate and wine sometimes get you through the rough patches! Get your sleep while you can!

Archived