Saddle-Stool

I love my saddle stool. Got it from Amazon.com. Also, some ingenius person on this forum suggested placing the stool between the rollers while reverse quilting (ripping, un-quilting, etc.). This works Awesome. No backache! I don't remember who suggested it, but thank you.

This was the latest thread I think: http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=11740&page=1#pid114212

As long as you found one that is what is important! On the searches this took me a while to figure out but you have to change the default from a week to 3 months or older to find some of the posts. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't find something that was discussed and somebody else could find it so easily! Just for future reference.

Try looking on E-bay. Someone here said that is where they got theirs. The one I have has a ring around the bottom for resting your feet on. I love that and you can change the position of your back and avoid back problems. also I think it is Shana that has one with a back on it that looks like it would help with back problems.

Archived