Lenni arrived at 11:00 AM. Actually started putting her together at 1:00. It is 7:00 and we are finally finished. This also included putting on micro-handles and an extended base. She is level and ready but I'm too darned tired to fire her up. Now, what keeps her from running off the back of the machine? It looks like if I push her a bit she'd run right on off. Who ever said she took 2 hours to put together was smarter than we are and my DH is a really smart guy!:)

I just got my Millie put together last Thursday so I can't help you on your lenni question but the directions, according to my husband, must have been written by a women or for a women cause it had tooooo much detail. For me I thought it was good, so maybe his theory is correct. But he's a kind of guy who does not read directions and just starts putting things together but with my machine I told him we were going to go with the directions. :)

Ohmygoodness, Sandra I would have never thought about that. Thank you so much for "remembering it for me!" One thing, she glides like she is sitting on ice. I had driven an A1 awhile back and thought none would drive as well, but I was so (sew) wrong! I am too tired tonight to load a practice piece but I can not wait unitl I have rested up. This is just the most marvelous thing! Sylvia PS. I am just so impressed with you APQS folks and this forum - you all are the best! :D:D:D

Archived