honk honk, beep beep, toot toot!

Hi Jayne

I'll have to work on that!

Originally posted by Quiltjayne

Brilliant, brilliant news, but not realy surprising! Many congrats Sherry, so very pleased for you. Now, have you thought about entering into Festival of Quilts (Birmingham) next year. If you could persuade Jim you need to be on the APQS stand at the show then you could collect your awards at the Thursday night dinner (giggle;)).

Thanks Bonnie. I always look forward to your call! Keep em coming!

Originally posted by Bonnie

Well...are you still going to take my calls when I need something or just need to talk.....;)

Congrats to you and you can be sure I would be tooting my horn as well.....so proud for you and would love to see the little quilt in person someday.

I was trying to look 1/2 as good as you! :cool: Clearly, I have a long way to go!

Speaking of NW Quilting Expo, Tribal Fusion will not be there, but.......I will have my next show quilt in tow. I will also be demo-ing my Ink-lique process each day and my "Tickled P-ink" pattern and instructions will be available for purchase.

Its so nice of you to share your booth space with me and I cannot wait to hang with you for a few days!! http://www.nwquiltingexpo.com/

Originally posted by (name removed)
Sher that is a beautiful picture of "both" of you!! :)

Can't wait to see you at NW Expo! :) [/quote

LOL Thank you Marlette, I wish I had stock, sadly it is the latter of the choices. I did however get the company to at least provide me with the materials for the upcoming demos! Its the least they can do as I am sure I have already provided some young child with a collage education!

Originally posted by Marlette

A thousand drums and bugles are applauding your great accomplishment and recognition,Sherry

I am in awe of your talent, patience and persistence.

Now, how much stock have you got in the marker company or are you just preparing the retirement account for the CEO? :D

Hi Kathy

I'll be there during festival. With any luck I will have a directors chair to sit upon and we can chat! Okay, so i am dreaming!!!! sigh...someday, maybe

Originally posted by KathyB

WOW! That quilt is much bigger than I thought!! It's even more beautiful in a bigger way!! Maybe I'll see it in person in Houston this year!

Congratulations from your biggest fan!!!

;)

you lucky gal!! Congrats - again!!! Just love seeing photos of that quilt - never get tired of it - just beautiful!

ooooh - you are actually letting people touch it? Can I too??!? I want in on this fun! Houston show.... hmm - that would be a bit of a drive for me!:D

Archived