Star Quilt is Finished!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Beth:

I ditto all the previous post. Your work is so inspiring. I can't understand that other lady. She has to have lost her mind to be sending her quilts to someone else. She will be back but do you really want her to come back now? I hope you don't mind if I put a picture in my file for inspiration.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

I don't know...I feel kind of bad having over 5000 posts...I've tried to shut up, but I can't seem to do it. I feel like I have to talk :) I'm going to try to do better.

No no no... do not shut up cuz it just would not be the same around here if you stopped! We like you just as you are: A Chatty Cathy and a Talented Quilter all wrapped into one! :)

Aw MB, if you "shut up" what will the rest of us do? Quilt or something? :P

You do have a way of uplifting us that we love! :D

Try as I might, I'll never catch up with your 5200 posts. It's just like the cribbage record I have with DH. I'm always 148 games behind him, and the gap it broadening as each day goes by. You'd think that after 2000 games, I would have learned his strategy!

Mary Beth, This quilt is wonderful! I'm so excited for you! You just get better and better! And don't worry about the former customer, she'll be back and you can turn her down, although it would be better to put her at the very end of your year long waiting list.....at the rate you are going that time might not be too far off! :D

We have a lot of great quilters in the Kansas City area...I really don't expect to win. This quilt was beautiful before it was quilted. I am just feeling mean spirited in wanted this quilt to beat my former customer's quilt. You all are making me feel much better abour things. Thank you all.

Archived