I won I won I won

I attended MQS in Kansas City last year and I found out about their grant program. Well I applied back in September and I just got my letter the other day and I won. I won the grant which will pay for my classes to attend MQS in 2006.

I'm so excited I had to pinch myself to know it was real. I've also booked my own quilt show called Quilting on the Prairies, the first weekend in August 2007. It is to be held on the University of Regina in Regina, Saskatchewan in Canada. It will be for 2 days and offer classes, lectures, and demos as well as a juried quilt show and a merchant mall. Watch for more news as it becomes available.

Tina C

The Quilt Lady

Hay Tina

I had my fingers crossed for you... I am very excited for you and I can't wait for your up coming show:D:P I will spred the word this week end at the Southern Ontario Longarm meeting (we're having it here at me studio in Hagersville;)) I couldn't get back to you last week as I had classes all week and was crazy doing Christmas quilts at night LOL Give me a ring Thursday or Friday night or e-mail me all the details to pass on to the group this week end. Congrats to you!!!!!! Chat with you soon Sue:cool:

Thanks so much for the support. I love this group of LA's

The show in Regina is set for August 5&6 2007. I'm going to be sendinga requesto out for teaching proposals so I can start booking classes etc. Sue I'll send an email with detailed info. Talk to you ladies later

Tina

Archived