my first quilt on Lenni

I copied the properties from the picture as a copy/paste so it isn't anything that I typed that is how it was.

Thanks for the encouragement. Any ideas on that aquarium quilt. That is the one that I am hoping to be my

entry into our quilt show, so I am going to be . I am wanting to do special quilting on this one.

so Meg,

what machine did you end up getting. I see you have some quilts done with the CL. Is that really as easy as everyone says to use. I want to start out with the easy stuff. I just used the triple play ruler to make orange peel design on that baby quilt. It was fun. My first ones were kind of wonky, but after awhile it was much easier.

I loved viewing your album/blog again and still think If I were considerably younger, I'd be actively drooling for your son.. Good Looking kid, good looking Mom or donor.

and beautiful quilt.. Quilts of valor can go to anyone, male or female, who became ill or injured in the Iraq or Afghanistan wars.. Mentally or physically ill.. makes no matter, they suffered beyond the call for us. God Bless your son and keep him safe.. and well.. and bring them ALL home real soon. We persoanlly know several over there right now, two are brothers. I hurt for all the families who have people over there.. as well as for those fighting.

RitaR

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

Yes, we are so blessed with 7 grandchildren. all of whom just left to go home a few minutes ago. We had all of ours and 2 extra for about 2 hours. Nine of them all under 8 years old. OH MY, what alot of JOY in one house. What a mess too now that they have taken them all home.

Anyone who wants to pray for our soldiers you can add my son Ryan to your list. He will be in Iraq until Nov/Dec time frame. Would covet all the prayers possible. Lord bring all our young men and women home safely!!! In Christ Jeanne

Heidi

Clifton Park is not far from Poughkeepsie, NY is it? We used to live there a long time ago when my husband was at the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park, NY. We also lived in Albany, Ny and Potsdam NY before the Navy days. Left NY in 82 for the Navy and then spent 7 years in Brunswick ME, and then Chas, SC since 1990, he retired here and we have been Southerners ever since. Just can't take that cold NY weather anymore. WE still visit family in VT and NY at least every year to two. Thanks for all your prayers for Ryan. Jeanne

Jeanne,

I just went to your Blog and read about your friend Ramey. Isn't it wonderful to have someone in your life so in touch with God? Your life must be richer because of it. You were very fortunate to have someone like her in your life. You did a good thing for her too.

Congratulations on your first quilt. You did good...and it spurs you on to do more.

I will keep Ryan in my prayers too.

Archived