my first quilt on Lenni

THANKS , Mary Beth.

Ramey, was a very special young woman and her journey touched literally thousands during her short rein on this earth, now she is singing her heart out with the Lord instead of here on earth for the Lord. Her quilt ministered with her so I am happy that I was able to join her in her journey. That is the second quilt that I have made for Christian friends who fought cancer and lost this earthly battle but ultimately won the better goal of being forever in his presence. I encourage anyone who has a terminalo cancer friend to make them a quilt to have and love and be comforted by during and through their illness. You will be so blessed along with them. Jeanne

Your Aquarium quilt is great! And the baby quilt turned out really good, too. What is the Triple Play ruler? I haven't heard of that one. Did it really only take an hour and a half to do the set up? Is that table and all? Did you have help?

Putting Ryan on my prayer list. Please tell him how proud we are of him. We have several friends who have been over and back, and some over again. My nephew is in Psy Ops and hasn't been but not by choice, just hasn't happened. He's wanting to go into the Rangers, we have a family friend there, too/

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

Heidi

Clifton Park is not far from Poughkeepsie, NY is it? We used to live there a long time ago when my husband was at the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park, NY. We also lived in Albany, Ny and Potsdam NY before the Navy days. Left NY in 82 for the Navy and then spent 7 years in Brunswick ME, and then Chas, SC since 1990, he retired here and we have been Southerners ever since. Just can't take that cold NY weather anymore. WE still visit family in VT and NY at least every year to two. Thanks for all your prayers for Ryan. Jeanne

Jeanne,

We live 15 minutes from Albany. Hubby was in the Marines and we lived in the south for more than 19 years and I never got used to it. I hate the heat and humidity. I like 4 seasons. I don't like Feb. in NY but I can live through it. We don't get near the amount of snow that we used to get. This past winter was pretty mild and I'll bet we only had a few nights below 0. Summer has been way too wet this year! I love al lthe trees though and I'm always ready for the next season. We're visiting my son in Wilmington, NC and boy I told hubby I'm just not use to the heat any more. We just got home from the beach and it was really nice. I'm ok to visit the south but I'm always ready to go back home!

My son is proposing tonight!!!!

Heidi

Archived