Moxie September meeting

Just a brief note here. The meeting was wonderful and how great to see old friends and new ones. Patty Jo, you were such a gracious hostess and thank you so much for opening up your lovely home to us. thank you also for the present so we can finish our coloring projects.

Shanna, your sister is beautiful and she is sooo proud of you. she brought some of your quilts for us to admire and oohhh and ahhh over. thank you for sharing her.

All of the show and tells were, as usual, beautiful and fun. I want to thank all of you who shared your talent with us and for the encouragement you all gave me over my stepping out of my comfort zone. It means a lot.

Food was soo good.

On our way home we stopped at Oktoberfest in Mt. Angel and walked around and stuffed our faces some more. Never been there and now I have seen and done that.

All of you going to EE this morning, spend money for me and have a great time.

Sharon from R&S was delightful and brought some of the boards for us to look over and hopefully made new sales and adopted new dealers for her business.

We not only learned how to make pretty colored projects but Linda brought Mr. Topper along and we learned more about this amazing gadget for our machines.

Such a delightful day. I learned so much and had so much fun. see you all in October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived