Ink-Lique book is done!

After months of hard work and perserverance I am happy to announce that my new book and patterns are at the printer! It is 21 pages with color pictures of all the Ink-lique I have done over the past 2 years. It ink-ludes a full size 36x36 inch pattern with 4 border options and a little 12 x 12" Ink-ling to get started. It is not on my website yet as I need a bit of help getting it there. But it should be ready to go in the next week or so. I wanted to give you guys the first sneak peak. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it!

post--13461900345338_thumb.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have been busy, look at all that hard work!

Will this be ready for the NW Quilt Expo Sher?

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!

;)See ya soon!!

I love your picture, what a hoot!! :P

Congratulations!! I am so excited. Not good enough with my quilting yet - but I absolutely love the concept and look. I will definitely buy your new book. Tribal Fusions is so fantastic. It will be a joy to try my hand at your wonderful technique when my quilting gets better - lots better. Good luck with your book. You have a fan in me:D

Hi Linda
My book will definetly be there and I am looking forward to hanging around near you to demo my process every day. I will also be bringing my newest show quilt as a sneak peek. It is still in process but it is looking mighty awsome already!!
Cant wait to see you!!

quote]Originally posted by (name removed)
You have been busy, look at all that hard work!

Will this be ready for the NW Quilt Expo Sher?

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!!

;)See ya soon!!

I love your picture, what a hoot!! :P

Thank you Meg!

If you enjoy coloring in the lines, you will enjoy my book! The patterns are full size so all you need to do is trace, quilt and color!

Originally posted by meg_marsh

Congratulations!! I am so excited. Not good enough with my quilting yet - but I absolutely love the concept and look. I will definitely buy your new book. Tribal Fusions is so fantastic. It will be a joy to try my hand at your wonderful technique when my quilting gets better - lots better. Good luck with your book. You have a fan in me:D

...all for your wonderful feedback! I woke this morning to find no replies to my new topic in my inbox. I actually felt my heart s-ink until I logged in and found all your congrats and comments! I guess my reponse notification email option is broken!

I am happy to see such interest, you have made my day after all!

JoAnn, that "black background" is ink, the fabric was originally vanilla. Glad you like the design. I did it in 2 colorways. Black and vanilla and black and multi metalics. Its a really great day project.

Linda, I go over EVERYTHING and share all my secrets in the book!

With any luck I can get it on my website today.

Sherry,

I think it is so awesomely nice that you would share your beautiful work and your talent with us so that someday we may possibly create a masterpiece such as yours. Thank you for putting it in a book and sharing, I can not wait to order one!! YIPPEEEE, I'm so excited!!

Tracie

Archived