Mary Beth, I'm right behind you!!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only to the 3 musketeers (no one else look - that means you MaryBeth). Now don't tell anyone, but we could sign up under one name (BobBonPat) and have our posts transferred- I'm sure APQS won't mind and we could storm the posting gates and catch her - OK? OK!:cool:

PS Can you tell, I love practical jokes. That's why I still watch Mash once in awhile!!!

Shhh, Beth, I'm not ignoring either one of you....

Do you all understand what is happing here? I am trying not to post. I try not to hit the little APQS icon on my computer, but I can't resist....then I tell myself I am just going to read what you say....then you post stuff that I have to respond to....

Run, run as fast as you can...can't catch me, ninny ninny, boo-boo!!

"Girls Just Wanta Have Fun"......And I totally see Cindy jumping around and around the stage....have you seen Cindy lately...I hate her...she doesn't look any different than she did 20 years ago.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....wish I was a bubbly as she can be......

:P:P

Gee - I have to take DH to see the medical people at the hospital again, gone most of the day and then I come back and find that MB has fallen thru the sheetrock ceiling in her garage, so she posted not once, not twice but about 25 times to share all the gory, yet funny details for which we are all thankful that she didn't get hurt, but look at her. She racked up about 25 or 30 posts while I was "takin' care of business". Bonnie, Bobbi - somehow, we have to get some posting done. Maybe we need to work in shifts!!!! OK, who wants graveyard? :cool:

The hurrier I go - the behinder I get!

I'm hurry-ing! It's hard to run like this!!!

I actually like patbonbob..... are ya pushing me to be out front? Is that it? I was gone all day, and just got back to it!!!! We'll just keep working on it!!!

SHHHHH though, don't tell MB, we don't want her to catch on to our big plan!!!!

Archived