Mary Beth, I'm right behind you!!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:P:P Patty, Mary Beth may be living Missouri, but I don't think she will miss that one......she seems like a pretty savy cookie to me....:cool: Maybe we should just gang up on her for the next few days while she is busy with her DH's birthday party....then maybe we can at least close in the gap a bit.:P:P

Ok, so I've been gone all day again - that babysittin' stuff is gettin' in the way of my postin'!!!

Bonnie, I'm thinkin' we'll always be in front of her any way!!! Living in the East we're at least one hour ahead, if not two! LOLOLOL SO, she'll never beat us there!

Geez, I'd better catch up! 25 posts! good heavens!

bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzt! there she goes again! beep beep!!

Bobbi...ya have to get up way earlier than she does so that you can get your foot in the door...before she slams toes in it.....but that would mean we need to get up at least by 5a our time....I think she said she gets up at 4 her time.... she is only one hour behind us...so ya need to be on your toes and get the sleepies out really fast....before she gets her fingers all lubed up and ready to go.

post--13461900351415_thumb.jpg

roar.

K, I'll try - maybe when I get up for my potty break in the middle of the night I can catch her!!!! (these darned water pills!)

She's quiet right now. hmmmmm! It's 11:30 here - should we call and wake her up?

Naw.... she'd just get on with all the rest of us!

Sleepless in Ohio.

Ok Heidi, Bonnie, Bobbi - I'm sorry that my part fell flat today. I'm still struggeling to figure out what happened to my puter. It is slower and slower as the day progressed. I'm sure that this equipment malfunction has something to do with us trying to catch FFFF and Heidi's suggestions is a great one. I'll keep trying to get my puter back up to speed, but until then, I'm working on it. I mean it is after midnight right now and I'm still running some of the software to help clean it up. OK, nuff puter talk. Go Get her gals. Go team Go:cool:

Okay, I'm up....still digging the sleepies out of my eyes.....was trying to track my husband down all last night to tell him some bad news.....just now found him. :(

Okay...give me a minute, and about 4 cuppa tea and I'll be up and running Mary Beth's keds off.

Sorry, I had to stay up and watch the convention... watched them both and was impressed more by the DNC than the RNC... but wanted to give each a fair shot.

MB - have a great weekend, and don't worry about anything... we'll just be REAL quiet here and you don't give us a thought.....

(now girls! let's GO!)

Archived