Mary Beth, I'm right behind you!!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching you (we need a smiley with his fingers pointing at his eyes then at you...cause that's what I'm doing!) And yes, I am getting ready to party too...I can multi task...don't you all remember I am posting pics of finished quilts and still out number your posts...remember....multi tasking, FFFF!!

Mary Beth,

I sure thought you would be soooo busy today we wouldn't even hear from you until after the confession.

And BTW....tell your husband we all said Happy Birthday and he should forgive you immediately for the 'minor mishap in the garage' because you were doing something very special just for him.

That's OK Heidi, we all have to stop and do something besides posting - I'll try and keep up better today than I did yesterday. My puter is working much better today, but still not as fast as it was just a week ago. I don't know what is causing the problems, but I'm going to keep working on it.

Were you guys up at 4:15 am...told ya...ya gotta get up early to get one over on me!!

April, I'm sure there is something I could be doing...but Haylee will be here any minute. I babysit for about 2 hours then DH will be home. I gotta get him to clean up and get him out the door before he sees the garage.

Patty Jo,

I have to come up for air every now and again. I'm still on vacation and so not looking forward to going back to work! I have the center done now and only have to McTavish the outside so that I can take it off the machine and remove the marks. Then I can start the coloring! I'm loving it so far. Gotta go grocery shopping quick...hubby gets a little cranky with no food. The winds are really picking up here I cna't imagine they are from Hannah yet but boy very unusual for us! It also feels like a July day instead of Sept.! Our weather is a mess!

OK Heidi, FFFF thinks that she can get up at 4:15 AM, but I was still up at 2 AM so I was probably still awake when she was getting up. I think the trick is to post like wild women after she goes to bed. As April said, 1 sentence to a post. We'll see if that will work. But, sssshhh, don't let her know - OK, back to your McT'g.

Archived