NQR...What is your favorite Halloween candy?

I just got back from the grocery where I had found they have out the Halloween candy already:o-as I walked by, ever so proud of myself for staying strong (I was only looking for the kind the family likes) when I spotted the "Brach's Assorted Halloween Mellowcremes" I of course stopped dead in my tracks and put TWO bags of them in the cart. Now after the long drive home my teeth feel sort of fuzzy and my tummy hurts a little. :D I don't remember if they had the kind the family likes...Oh well! Makes me ponder the question - What is your favorite Halloween/seasonal candy? The kind you simply have NO will power for?? Of course there is always chocolate!!

Sewhappy

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by dtreusch

Candy corn and nuts for me too. You should try it Shana. You'll fit right in with us midwestern girls!!

Debbi

OK Debbi,

I just bought a bag of Brachs candy corn and a jar of honey roasted peanuts. Threw both together in a tupperware bowl, mixed them up and can we say "Yum!" on that??? Now that tupperware bowl has migrated over to my sewing room.

Does that mean I'm a midwestern girl now? I'd love to be one you "in the heartland of america" girls. :)

Candy corn---period!

I tried the chocolate candy corn once--can't compare!

How do you eat your candy corn? I start with the little white tip, bite it off, then the orange part, yum, then I eat the yellow corn top. One at a time! They last longer that way!:P:P

Archived