NQR...What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Licorice. strawberry, black or chocolate.

Apparently my dm's fav, too, because the day after halloween, there was never any left in my candy bag and I KNOW it was in there when I went to bed!

I hadn't had candy corn and peanuts til a forum friend told us about it, had never heard of it, but it is tasty, and I'm not all that fond of peanuts. Kind of tastes like a salted nut roll.

No chocolate for me... but hot tamales, sprees, sweetarts or atomic fireballs, licorice (especially from Australia-thank goodness for internet friends!) and there is always sugar free mints and gum in my purse. I love the new packaging, it keeps the mints and gum from being BOP gum and Bop mints. Mom always had BOP lifesavers.... hee hee!

sammi

Last year I bought the Coscto cheesecake-undecorated. I melted a box of Junior mints in the micro drizzled it onto the top of the cheesecake in a spiral pattern and used toothpick to pull it out from the center- The effect was VERY well recieved!! It was a large spider web atop the "key lime" cheesecake that everyone wanted to know how I did it!!! Alot of laughter once they found out how simple it was;);)

patty

Archived