Masterpiece by Superior

I just did a practice piece using Masterpiece for the microstippling and I love it! First, I love it because I much prefer to use cotton and second, even with a 4.0 needle, the thread is filling the holes and I'm not seeing holes like I do with Bottom Line. Masterpiece gets a thumbs up from me!

I've been using the Masterpiece for piecing the last couple of weeks. I'm VERY impressed with the lack of lint in the bobbin area, and am also very impressed with the strength of it.

I'll be using it on these quilts for quilting on the longarm as soon as I finish the piecing.

Judy, I've used Aurifil Egyptian Cotton for about 6 years on all quilts, including babies'. I've never had a complaint, or thread breaking because of use. In fact, I've had fabrics disintegrate in my son's quilt because his care giver bleaches everything, but the Aurifil thread is still intact. I don't see any reason why the Superior Masterpiece would perform any differently.

I'll have all 50 colors of the Masterpiece in stock for shipment as soon as they arrive. Wholesale pricing applies for anyone with a business license or tax #, OR if you're doing business in an area where a license is not required.

Does anyone know if Masterpiece will be available in prewound bobbins? I love Superior King Tut and am anxious to try Masterpiece, but I've used more Signature solid colors because many are available in bobbins as well. Superior would be my first choice if they had prewounds. You've probably guess, I really, really don't like to wind bobbins! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Archived