Grace Pinnacle Frame

I have a Pinnacle quilt frame that I want to sell. It is assembled to the ten foot length and ready to go. It can also be used as a five foot frame. It has a laser pen and a goose neck light. I have one pantograph. The frame can be used with the Lenni. Because it's assembled, it would be a great item to pick up. I live in Pennsylvania, west of Philadelphia and just east of Lancaster County. I am asking $1400 for the frame and accessories.

I just bought a Millennium, which will not fit on the frame--good news/bad news kind of thing.

I'm new, and I'm having trouble with the lingo. What is a DSM? I'm sure it's something any idiot could figure out, but there you go.

The Pinnacle package is still for sale. I'm in West Chester, Pennsylvania. I forgot to mention that I have the Grace Speed Control Universal Foot Pedal Replacement, and I also said I have a pantograph, but what I have is The Pattern Perfect--plastic patterns with stylus attachment and stylus. The plastic patterns are on both front and back. The stylus fits in the grooves of the patterns and the patterns are translated to your quilt. I used this quilt frame with my sewing machine.

Archived