? about longarm book

CLRtoQuilt

Hi Char,

I recently purchased Linda's book at amazon.com for my mom. (I bought my copy at MQX the year it came out) They have a lot of quilting books at good prices. I always seem to buy at least $25 so I can get the free shipping. I keep saying I don't need any more books but there are so many good ones.

Pat Hutti

Hi Char

I am sure that if you log onto Linda Taylors web site that it will be for sale there. I am not sure of the site name but you could always google Linda Taylor Longarm quilting and I'm sure it will be there. I would think that she keeps a few on hand to sell in her studio LOL. If you can't find her site let me know and Will try to find it in my roll-a-dex...

I believe all of the longarm suppliers carry Linda's and Carol's books. I have both in stock, plus several others. Just click on my website (in signature below), then click on Products, then Books.

There are several different categories of books there. If you've installed the Google Toolbar on your desktop, you can use Google to "Search Current Site". It will give you direct links to any pages that include the item you're looking for.

Archived