More Ink-Lique if you can stand it!

Some of you may remember these 2 pieces from almost 2 years ago when I first began perfecting Ink-Lique. These patterns are in my first Formal Feathers 101 book as well. Anyway, I just came home after having them framed. I LOVE the way they look and they would make great gifts in this setting!

Hope you like them.

This first one is Pink Pearl. It is 12x12"

post--13461900406239_thumb.jpg

Thanks girls, just wanted to show another option and it also gave the little pieces a way to stand up and be proud! LOL

Dixie , my book covers all the supplies and also lists the resources. It's available on my website under books and patterns.

Jessica. I just listed the class desciption under workshops. If your serious, let's talk about it.

I have been contracted to teach at NQA next year. I think that was in Ohio.

I am also working on a gig in Idaho.

Hi Pat

Glad you like the little ink-lings! The really cool thing about these babies is that the quilting took the lest amount of time! I have less then an hours quilting time in each one! The inking takes longer but it is so relaxing to do in yor spare time. I inked those on the couch using a clipboard as a table! I got so into the inking that before I realized it an entire basketball game had been aired on the tv and I zoned it all out! :D:D

Originally posted by pfrost

Way cool, Sherry. I see many, many hours of detailed stitching going into these works of art, then lots of time "coloring". The results are worth it, tho...the pieces are very unique & interesting. Love them!

Nora, First let me say that you were missed at the Moxie meeting. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

And regarding Sherry being in Portland, it's the NW Quilting Expo at the Expo Center! Linda A is also going to be there teaching. You can go online at www.nwquiltingexpo.com and get all the details of classes and such.:cool:

I haven't posted these classes because Sherry and I haven't worked out all of the details, but she is going to be teaching at my home in Nampa (sorry Vicki R!) in January 2009. (This is near Boise.) The dates will be Jan. 16, 17 and 18. We haven't yet sorted out which classes on which days. If any of you are interested, please contact me!

Teri Devine

toodevine4 @ aol.com (no spaces)

Hey Nampa? IN idaho? Cool. Sherry, wanna come a little further North sometime????? BTW I tried to figure out when your demos are in Portland, but I couldn't find detailed info. Don't want to miss that! Patty Jo, you got any more info. Nora, I hope you come. I haven't seen you in months!

Nancy

Sherry you are so amazing, not in just your talent but in your creative way of thinking. Would never have thought about framing small things but wow what a great idea. Can hardly wait to meet you next week, watch you in action and get your autograph on your book, which hopefully you are bringing lots of with you.

Archived