Innovations 2008 and dinner

ffq-lar

Hi Birgit,

I will pass along that hug to Kathie today--she and three other friends will be here at noon for a fabric-dyeing session. It will be great fun and great weather today--clear and 75 degrees. I will post a few pictures for you.

We will find and photograph your entries at Innovations. They will be easy to find--we will just look for the crowd around them!

Hi Linda,

Please do share pictures of your dyeing day!

A fabric dyeing get together like yours always is so much fun. Kathie has talked about this a lot over the past few days.

I always like to take a class with a group at a local dyeing teacher's place, get away from home for a day to play with like-minded gals, produce a great variety of luscious fabrics, pack everything in my car in the evening, go home - and leave the mess behind at the teacher's place!

I know you'll have fun - probably right now!

Birgit

There are three days left to sign up for our Thursday dinner.

Here is my list so far:

Patty Jo

Beth

Hawaii Barb

Meg Marshall

Sylvia and Joyce

Dory +2

Bekah

Laura

Melora

Sherry R-H

Jill

Vicki R

Pam Nagle

Mimi (maybe)

Donnita

Bonnie B.

Me

Any joiners can post here, send me a U2U or an email. See you all soon!

Hi Patty Jo,

Reservations are made for 7 pm so those with classes until 6:30 can attend. We will meet up on the registration floor to see who needs transportation and who wants to walk. We can arrive earlier but won't be seated until 7 pm. See you soon!

Sorry gang Jim and I will not be albe to be at Innovations this year. Makes me want to have "Scottie beam us up" between Innovations and western NY where we will be for my 50th HS Reunion (that's hard to put into print) Three days of activities and visits with my younger siblings.(I am the oldest of 10)See you all at Beth's on the 19th.

Linda R.

When I first signed up for classes I thought I would be there for Thursday evening dinner, but I'm leaving around 5:00. Something came up.

There could be another Evelyn, but I know I asked to be included so check the last name. Mine is Dobbins. I know I'm missing a very fun time. Thanks for your time and patience. Have a great time, everybody!

My classes are 120, 128, 202, 220, 224. Great classes.

Evelyn

Here are the classes I will be in:

I am a TA in 416 so if anyone is in there, I should be easy to recognize. ;-)

I am also working the registration desk Tues from 2:30-6PM.

I have the following classes with those who have posted so far:

Donita and Hawaii Barbara - 330

Dory - 102

Bekah - 208

See you all in a few days.

Archived