NQR-Say A Little Prayer, please

Oh, Renae, I had no idea you were having difficulties. You are always so bright and cheerful which such a giving spirit. God bless your DH, he loves you so much and doesn't want you to worry. Mine is the same way. Why do men do that?

You and DH made it thru the scary business with this heart, you will make it thru this, also. I will keep you both in my prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers and comments. I am keeping the best attitude I can and smiling and laughing and to the best of my ability trying NOT to let this get the best of me. I just keep repeating that there are other things worse then this and I should count my lucky stars and then I do. I KNOW I am lucky! This ISN'T the worst thing that could happen to me! And I'm NOT the FIRST or the LAST person this is going to happen to. But it is humbling and it is JUST a HOUSE, at least that is what I told my DH. A home is where our heart is.......and that is together no matter where it is.

I am still quilting and will ALWAYS do that and DH still has his job at the hospital so we are secure in that department.

But I can't THANK YOU ALL what it means to me to have you here to talk to, to lean on. A person doesn't realize how many friends they have until something unpleasent happens and you have to reach out.

I know I can get through this, it is just a bump in the road, like one of you mentioned. But I will also keep you all in my prayers to keep you safe and healthy and if there is ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING I can do for ANY OF YOU don't hesitate to ask.

I would help you in a New York minute!!! Just ask, okay??? I'm here for you too.

((((((BIG HUGS))))))) FOR ALL OF YOU, Renae

Renae, I am so sorry to hear about your circumstances! We are experiencing very hard times too. I know how you are feeling. I am like you, I have to remind myself there are much worse things to happen to us than financial difficulties!! And I keep on focusing on God!! I KNOW He is in controll of all things and WHATEVER happens is for my good to grow in Him. I am praying for you and your DH and your situation. With care and hugs, linda

Renae;

I wish I could say something that will make all the uncertainty go away but unfortunatly there are none that could allow you to keep your house. I am sorry that you are in this situation that spiraled out of control.

The only advice I can give you is to pray...seems simple enough but through the most humble of prayers comes miracles. The solution you may get may not be all what you were hoping for, but God is wiser than anyone and he above all knows eactly what you and your DH needs now.

Try to continue to look at things as half full instead of half empty, and I too will be praying for you.

God Bless

Renae:

We were out of town this weekend and I just saw your post. I really sorry you are going through this right now. What a shock for you, but I'm sure keeping it from you that way was your DH's way of protecting you, as someone said earlier.

You have many friends here who really care for you. God loves you more than any of us and wants the best for you and Bill. Many times when bad things happen, He is protecting us from something worse, or teaching us something, or moving us in a direction we wouldn't have gone otherwise. Please know we all care about you and what you are going through, and will be praying for you two.

Renae, Sending you a big (((((((((((hug)))))))))) from Oregon and sending my prayers right along with everyone else's to the Father above Who knows all things and is right there with you and your husband through this difficult time. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I have never met you but I bet your face is very seldom with a smile and that attitude will get you through this. Just rememer that we are all here for you and please keep us informed and let us know if any of us can do anything for you.

Wow, I hope everything works out, when one door closes another is sure to open. It may not be the door you wanted or expected to open, but it will be there.

Check with your local Social security advocate. They can give you some great advice on disability, as well as other programs you may not be aware of.

Prayers and (((((((((hugs))))))))) are coming your way. Take care and look head, and open those new doors. you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.

You are all such great friends. I didn't know is I should even mention such a thing but you have all made me see that friends are here for you no matter what.

We will get through this........I am a determined woman, and I do have a smile on my face (at least I try most of the time), and I pray, like I have never prayed before, that God will show us His way, whatever that is.

Rick still has his job and I still have my quilting so I am not complaining about that. We just have to find a place to put it;).

Ohhhhh and all my STASH and all my STUFF:D:D and rulers:D

See, I can have a sense of humor about this too, at least I try:D

I just can't thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers you have no idea how much it has helped. THANK YOU!!!

I hope I can return the favor and be that kind of friend for you.

Renae

Archived