Green Milli and Freedom SR

The Green Millenniums are used Ultimate 1's, rebuilt with the Stitch regulator & sold as ?used? and will bear green Millennium decals.

These green decals differentiate the machines from the original Millennium. The machines are stripped down to the main frame and remanufactured using new components. The Green Millie will come standard with a new table, motorized feed and one year warranty.

The price for the Green Millennium is $14,000. We have a very limited inventory available, with delivery dates in late December.

Let me know if you have questions etc.

I am out of town, but can be reached on my cell @ 541.740.6771

Linda

The "Green Millennium" is an Ult. I that has been stripped down and reborn as a Millennium. The machine is rewired and most of the parts are replaced with new parts (The basic housing, shafts that are not worn, etc is used). This machine is a Millennium in every way. The only way to tell the difference is the decal will be "Green" instead of Red. The system will have a new table, with motor drive, all new electronics. The system will have a price of $14,000 and a one-year warrantee. A limited numberr of machines are planned for the initial production run. See this link for more information:

http://apqs.com/millenniumgreen.htm

You can contact us or your local dealer for more information.

John

• 2 months later...

Hi Sheena,

It should have a fabric advance. But ask to be sure. It can be added if not as well as the hydrolic lift if you want that. You would have to ask the owner if they added the Hydrolic lift as this is not a standard item on the machine. Just ask the usual question. If you are having it shipped ask it they have they boxes.

Good luck, You will love the Millie. All of the AQPS machine are great and are built to last. If this one does not work out give me a call and I will see what else we can come up with for you.

Mynra

Hay everyone

Sue Patten here from Ontario Canada. Just so you know a 2001 Milly will not be CSA approved. We did not start building the machines to CSA standards until 2 years ago. As it was not required until them. The Green Milly's can be CSA approved at the time of purchase and before they are shipped into Canada, you just need to request that this be done and it takes about 3 weeks, but does not cost extra to have it done. Differnet parts of Canada have different rules for machines to be or not to be built to CSA standards it will be up to your insurance company to tell you if the machine can be insured if it is not built to CSA standards. In Ontario they are very clear that it must have CSA approval to be covered and insured. If you are not sure about your part of Canada just call your home owners insurance and ask what the local rules are for equipement not CSA approved and they will tell you if it is important in your area. Hope this helps you out. If you have any other questions Darlene Epp is your local Canadian rep and I know she will be more then happy to help you, or you can contact any one of our reps listed on the Find a dealer page of our web site. Let us know how it all turns out for you or if there is anything we can do to help.

Archived