Cross Hatching rulers sold , other items available

Hi still have accessories for sale , great price for Hartley fence perfect time to save money and try a technique , Myrna's video gives you great ideas for quilting designs with Hartley fence 

cross hatching rulers have sold , still have other accessories for sale , buyer pays shipping from 97465 zip code   

Hartley fence with Myrna Ficken's video 250.00 stencil set # 4 an # 6 25.00 a piece 

Hartley base no cutter 60.00 

Micodrive handles 100.00 

we can bundle items and make a deal :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Carol, I had previously sent you a note about your Hartley base and I am still interested in it if you still have it for sale.  Have you used it very much?  I did speak with APPS and they said it should fit any Millie if it fits yours. My earlier note said my Millie was a 2014 but it is actually a 2004. Please let me know about your base. Alena

Hi Alena it is still for sale glad that it will fit your machine , back 2006 I used it some for ruler work but I found i just don't enjoy quilting with rulers . I love the designs you can get with rulers its just not something i like to do . I am pretty sure it will fit into a flat rate medium box that would save on shipping 

let me know when you decide thank you 

Hi Alena my email address is mercat57@gmail.com send me your mailing an email address I will put in the mail on Monday you may send me a check . Would that work for you . I am pretty sure it will fit into a medium flat way box , I can't remember the rate for they just went up . I will email you the price of shipping 

thank you for your purchase 

Archived