For Sale - Tin Lizzie 18

Update - This machine has been sold.

For Sale - Tin Lizzie 18 quilt machine, 2007 model, Stitch Regulated, M size bobbins, 10 foot wooden frame. Comes with new Grace Start Right leaders, separate bobbin winder, extra bobbins and needles. A great beginning longarm. $3,000 firm. Located in Pontiac, MI. (248) 515 -4024. Terry

This machine was built prior to the Lizzie Stitch, but it does have a built in stitch regulator and I was able to use a Qbot quilting robot with it and had no issues. It required only a minor modification to the carriage to connect the Qbot. You would need to contact Tin Lizzie regarding the use of a Shirley Stitcher robot with it. I've never done any research on the Shirley Stitcher, since I already had my Qbot on an earlier machine and just transfered it over to this Tin Lizzie. That same Qbot now runs on my new Innova 22" machine.

The link below will take you to my craigslist ad. There are a few photos of the machine and frame there.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/art/3313514150.html

The modification has been removed. However, I can easily reattach it for you. It only takes a minute and a couple of screws. I wasn't sure, whether the new owner would want it or not. So, I removed it.

I decided to get a larger 22" machine and larger 12' frame. Otherwise, I would have kept this machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived