Quilters Digitized Designs

Quilting friends,

We have launched our new website and business ‘ad’ venture. We have been working hard this year to develop our business, Quilters Digitized Designs, providing digitized quilting designs for the computerized quilter. Quilters Digitized Designs

I hope you like what you see and join in the fun of browsing and buying quilting designs, registering for our first newsletter and telling a friend of our new catalog of quilting designs. You can put together our quilt jigsaw puzzle made from quilt photos you submit which enters you in an opportunity to receive a gift if we choose your photo to puzzle-ize. You can join our Charter Member Club and benefit from a variety of specials and discounts. This month we have free designs for you and some great Halloween patterns. Next month we will have Early Bird Specials.

Hugs, Connie Kelsey

I'm sorry but I don't have plans to offer pantos but I can do a rain dance for you. Thank you for your post and happy stitching. Hugs, Connie

p/s I visited Iowa this year and found it just beautiful. My husbands' family help found Pella in the 1840's and it was fun to experience some of it's history.

Archived