Ultimate 1 fabric advance issue

Hi everyone, I just purchased an Ultimate 1 longarm and thought I had it all put together correctly.  We had an issue getting the fabric advance motor seated right and thought it was ok.  Today when I tried to advance the leader to start to load the motor jiggled off a little.  I cannot get it to seat right.  The machine was in no way damaged in transit.  It is just either a learning curve or lack of strength perhaps.  is there a video that shows how to install it?  Thanks, for the help

Hey Suzie. What year is your machine? You have to call APQS and talk to Mark in sales. They all came with different advances according to when each series was updated. If yours has a little star like grommet, then it can be a little of a challenge to vet it seated in right. Just try to work it in or found someone with stronger hands to help. Zeke.......

thank you Zeke. it is a 2003 machine and a significant challenge to get it to seat properly. It did not seem to want to fit and when we got it lined up it would not go on. Finally after about 3 hours we got it on. i still don.t know why it was so hard to get it on. we didn.t do anything different the last time but thankfully it is done.

Archived