Quiltworx - Digital Pattern Issues - Prismatic Star

I'm trying to quilt the Prismatic Star quilt designed by Judy Niemeyer.  Quiltworx offers a digital pattern set for this quilt.  I've spent several days trying to place the diamond feather in the set with no luck.  I spent the last two days on the phone with Quiltworx and Grace and all attempts for a work around have failed.  Just wondering if anyone else has tried using this pattern and figured out how to place the diamond feather in the rhombus?.  Below is what we've tried so far:

Placing the pattern in select and sew pattern and also re-sizing in panto and then trying as a single pattern.

Bringing the pattern in Design and Create re-sizing and trying to quilt.

I've tried all placement options, single, two point, four point, and multi point.

I tried recording the area, saving, bringing in to design and create then bringing in pattern and trying to size that way and quilt

Grace tried changing the pattern to a square and said Quiltworx should be able to change from a rhombus to a square

Quiltworx uses the Statler Stitcher and says they plot every rhombus and then quilt.  Grace says we cannot plot that way.

Quiltworx said she would try as long as she did not have to re-digitize which I know is a lot of work.  The square she sent still does not fill the entire area in quilt path when you try the different points.

I told Quiltworx they should place a disclaimer on their site that this does not work with Quilt Path, but they said if the formats are compatible it should work.

If anyone has had success please reply:)

Thank you,

Cyndee

Archived