SOLD - Reduced 2015 Babylock Crown Jewel ll w/Pro-Stitcher

Kwood

Machine was purchased in Jan 2015 and has hardly been used. Less than 300,000 stitch count.The Crown Jewel ll has an 18 inch throat, built in vertical and horizontal channel locks, a laser(for pantographs),front and rear handles, cloth leaders, bobbin winder, oiler and more.The 10 ft. Momentum frame has cloth leaders and side clamps which are included. The Prostitcher uses an Acer 10 inch x 7 inch touch computer screen and is mounted on the front of the longarm. It has many features which include view, rotate, resize, repeat, crop designs, etc. It has the ability to establish a new start or stop point if thread breaks. You are able to set the quilting speed and the stitches per inch. It also includes many, many designs- blocks, triangles, edge to edge designs, borders,etc. I am selling this machine because I just don't use it as much I intended. I can help with disassembling the long arm. I will deliver the machine and frame at no charge up to 300 miles, possibly farther. Set up is the buyers responsibility. Price reduced to $12,400.

Reply here or email at andy@klempner.us / text 502-649-3226

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have any photos you can share?

What size bobbin does this machine use?

Does this machine have...

an automatic thread cutter?

any overhead lighting?

needle up/down feature?

onboard bobbin winder?

ruler base?

manuals/Instruction DVDs?

batting storage bar?

I'm new to this, but I'm assuming that with the Prostitcher that this machine would have stitch regulator. Would this be correct? Thanks.

Sorry, I just saw this post.

First of all I have reduced the price to $13,200.

The Crown Jewel uses M bobbins.

It does not have overhead lights, does have good lighting under the machine. Does not have auto thread cutter.

Needle up/down feature is included.

It has a stand alone bobbin winder. Does not have a ruler base.

It has all the manuals that came with the machine. No instructional videos but Utube has many instructional videos especially for the Pro-Stitcher.

Also includes Art and Stitch program that allows you to create your own designs.

Does have storage bar and stitch regulator.

You can get a better understanding of the Pro-Stitcher by watching a few of the videos. most videos show the Pro -Stitcher being used with the Handi Quilter which is basicly the same machine. You can also see the Momentum frame on video.

Thanks for your interest

Andy 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Archived