Hi, new here~

Hi everyone! I'm new here but not new to quilting! My name is Anne and I live in Round Rock TX and I'm a full time glass beadmaker by day. I was a quilter for 13 years before I found glass about 5 yrs ago and the quilting kinda took a back seat but my fingers are twitching to get back to the quilting! I have 2 kids still at home and since I can't kick them outta the house quite yet for one of their rooms, I'm transforming my garage into a quilting studio. :D I want to incorporate my beads into the quilting. I hope to get quilting really soon!

Anne Ricketts

www.amrglassworks.net

Welcome Anne,

How fun that you make beads. Gosh If I have enough time. The quilting bugs can reallly get a grip on you. Are you planning on getting longarm? It is so much fun. I have the best job in the world. Good for you that you are not giving up your dream but finding a way to make it work. If you have question just ask. I am one of our AQPS reps and here to help as much as I can. We have a lot of great quilters here that are so talented and helpful.

Keep us posted on your progress.

PS: I would love to see some of your work. Send me some photos to my email

myrna @apqs.com

Myrna

LOL Jean! I haven't got to start the quilting back up yet but my beading does keep me busy! I knit and crochet also so once I get my studio up and going I'll hopefully be incorporating all 3 of my passions! Do you know what part of Round Rock your relatives live?

Archived